Upcoming Art Shows



The Art Guild of Scarborough Fall Show and Sale - Juried

This is the first time I have entered this show, having been accepted into the Guild this year. I have attended their shows several times and have always been impressed with bothe the number of paintings on show and the large crowds in attendance. What's more, it is a buying crowd, as the show has built up an impressive reputation over the years.  Looking forward to this weekend.
 

North Toronto Group of Artists - Fall Show and Sale

I have been an active member of this group for several years and the two events we hold each year, the Spring Studio Tour and the Fall Show, are highlights of my creative year. We have moved our Reception to Thursday evening to ernable a full day of showing on the Friday. This is followed by a short day on Saturday. I urge my contacts to attend the reception as we offer free refreshments (read wine and finger foods), music and, of course, great art. Remember, this is a booth show - in other words, each of the 20 artists has an 8' x 10' booth full of his or her work. Quite a show. Do come.

 

Comments